Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, March 30, 2012

New Blog Added to Directory



THIS ^ isn't the button for the new blog added to the directory--- I couldn't find a button on that blog. But I did find a study written by Pedro Okoro (one of the people who writes for the blog and the one who asked if the blog could be added to the directory).

Very human moment--- I'm kind of in awe of anyone who can get a book written-- and published. I haven't checked this book out yet, but I wanted to put it with this post.

ANYWAY,

The new blog added is Everyday with the Lord. Pedro says, "Everyday With The Lord is a daily devotional which seeks to inspire Christians to live victoriously in Christ. It can be received by email everyday of the Year."

Please, show click the link and show the blog some love...

and PLEASE don't forget to check out the directory. It's getting quite a few blogs listed now. Each give a unique devotion which might be meant for you.

If you want your blog added, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks :)

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment