Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Saturday, March 10, 2012

day 264: Nothing Is Useless

1 Corinthians 15:58
So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

**************

I know a lot of times, I don't think things I do are important. Maybe even things for God. This verse really hit me upside the head this morning because it was something I needed to hear.

Maybe it is something you need too.

How many times have you felt kinda down about what you are doing-- for God or not? If you don't see results, you can get discouraged or upset.

People can tell you things, plant things in your mind, that make you question yourself and your commitments.

This verse is a good one to memorize, especially when you are feeling a bit down.

God Bless You,

Kelly

******

Ok, I have a big request. I'm asking for guest posters. If you are interested, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com. 

2 comments:

  1. Kelly...

    Just what I needed today! Right to the point...loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment, Erin :) I needed this verse today too. :)

    ReplyDelete