Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

day 261: Mysterious Ways


“Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

****************

So... last night I was really tired and I thought to myself, "Self, I'll write tomorrow's 365 in the morning."

This morning, I overslept.

Ug.

But I didn't want to leave you with nothing today, so I thought I'd find a Psalm for you.

Looked up on Biblegateway and sure enough, "today's verse" is a Psalm. (Thank you Lord for providing when I don't realize it!)

Maybe that's the lesson today: God has a plan, even if you (or I) don't see it. Even if you think a situation is 'bad', He's got it all worked out. He knew that *someone* needed this verse because I dare say this isn't the one I would have posted if I had typed it last night.

That makes me smile.

Have a great day :)

God Bless You,

~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. You're right, God knows best. And yes, this is a verse I most definitely need today. This is a blessing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those moments where we get a glimpse into God working behind the scenes. He has a plan. :)

    Many blessings, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete