Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Thursday, March 29, 2012

day 283: Technical

Romans 14:23
But if you have doubts about whether or not you should eat something, you are sinning if you go ahead and do it. For you are not following your convictions. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning.

******

Have you ever wondered if something is a sin?

According to this verse, if you ever have a thought about something being a sin, and you do it, then you are sinning.

I never thought about it that way before.

There are somethings I've questioned about whether it's a sin--- it doesn't matter if it 'technically' is- if I do it, I'm sinning.

How's that for a new way to think about things....

God Bless You,

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment