Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, March 9, 2012

Another new Blog Added to the Directory...



I just added Beneath The Surface: Breath of Faith to the blog directory.

Dawn, the writer, made me smile when I asked her to write her snippet. She, apparently,  isn't one who likes to talk about herself. I think she did a great job! And am honored to have her blog added to the devotional blog directory.

God Bless You,

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, for adding my Blog, Kelly. I love your One Word choice for the year! It actually is closely related to my own: Less. I know that in order for me to be more like the God of Love , there needs to be less of me, in my flesh, of course. May He continue to reveal to you the wonders of His Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) Thanks for adding it :)

    ReplyDelete