Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, March 9, 2012

day 263: The Right Path

Psalm 25:4-7

 4 Show me the right path, O LORD;
point out the road for me to follow.
5 Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.
6 Remember, O LORD, your compassion and unfailing love,
which you have shown from long ages past.
7 Do not remember the rebellious sins of my youth.
Remember me in the light of your unfailing love,
for you are merciful, O LORD. 

*****************

We all have things we want/would like/feel like we need to do. Sometimes, they are for God, sometimes they aren't. Even if they are, we need to sit down and really pray about if it (whatever your 'it' is) is the right thing to do.

God's ideas a much greater than we can even imagine. If we try to go by our own ideas, we end up tired, frustrated, upset, and sad. Sometimes we get mad at God for not doing something, when it was never in God's plan for us to do in the first place... it was our own desires or ideas.

With every decision, pray about it. Tell God to lead you where he wants you to go... and willingly go. That's easier said than done, sometimes.

God Bless You!

~Kelly

Linked with: Faith Filled Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment