Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, March 16, 2012

day 270: Hope

Psalm 39:7

And so Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you.

******************

We humans put our hope in a lot of things.

The government

Our spouses

Other people's interpretation of the Bible.

But where should we really put our hope?

In God.... and God alone.

People can tell us things to convince us otherwise, but if GOD has told you to do something, do it! Pray about it, and don't listen to naysayers who say you can't do it.

If GOD tells you too-- He will make a way for you to do it!

Listen to God.  Put your hope in Him!

God Bless You!

Kelly

Linked with: Faith Filled Friday

3 comments:

  1. Amen, putting my hope in Christ is the ONLY way. Great reminder Kelly
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! He is the only worthy of our hope. He's been so faithful time and time again, why is it that it's so easy to forget? Makes me think of that song, "Why are you so downcast oh my soul, for I will yet praise Him, my Father my God..." Wish I could remember who sang it, my memory just doesn't remember stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to remember to be faithful :) especially when there are so many little things that draw our attention away from our destined path everyday. I love this reminder. Hope you'll consider posting in my blog hop: http://bit.ly/xH4qnb
    Paula

    ReplyDelete