Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

day 281: Don't Question It.

Amos 7:14
But Amos replied, "I'm not a professional prophet, and I was never trained to be one. I'm just a shepherd, and I take care of sycamore-fig trees."
*****

Here's the thing...


Not many people in life are 'professional prophets'.  Just like not many people in life are professional writers, professional speakers, professional evangelists.

Most people are just plain, Jane/Joe. But I'm sure God doesn't care.

If God tells you to do something, don't question it. Do it.

Don't say, "But God, I didn't go to school for that... I don't know what I'm doing." If God told you to do it, He will provide a way to get it done.

God Bless You

Kelly

Linked with: On Your Heart Tuesday

1 comment: