Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Saturday, January 28, 2012

day 222: .... That I am God

Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”

****************

Do you ever find yourself worrying about things?

More specifically, about things that only God can handle?

Lots of times we try to fix things on our own-- we try to play God OR we don't want to bother Him with our 'trivial' things.

We worry about God being "out of the schools" and the world "going to hell in a handbasket."

Guess what?

Be Still....

And know that  *I* am God.

Know that He's got this.  Every knee will bow to God, and He will be honored.

We humans think we can figure it all out. We think we can put a box on God. What silly people we are!

God Bless You

~Kelly

******************************
Bible in 90 Days starts MONDAY! If you are interested, please click the tab at the top of this page :)  I'm so excited to get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment