Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, January 6, 2012

day 200: How You are Like a Donkey...

Psalm 20:4
May He grant you according to your heart's desire,
and fulfill all your purpose

************

"Dream Big or Go Home"

I have no idea who coined that phrase. I guess I could google it, but I'll leave that to you (if you want).

If you think you will never amount to much.... then guess what? 
you won't

if you do the minimum you think you are capable of, then that's all you will get.  The minimum.

If God gives you your heart's desire.... by all means...

DREAM BIG!

But here is the kicker...........

God gives you your dreams... for YOU to fulfill HIS purpose for you.

don't ever think you can't..... because GOD can. 
If God could make a donkey talk, then he can use you :)
(no offense.......)

God wanted the donkey to talk (Numbers 22)... and he did.

Can you imagine what more awesome things he has for you?

**********************

Happy day 200 to E365!  And thanks to each of you for reading/commenting and encouraging me.  You don't know what it means to me.
And thanks to God for giving me something daily to talk about.  It is a true blessing to get to write for Him.

God Bless You


Linked with: Brag on God Friday




3 comments:

  1. Happy day 200, Kelly! :) And thank you for being faithful to listen to the words God is laying on your heart.

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa :). I appreciate how much you read and comment on here. It really helps me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! I just found your blog from the linkup with Beholding Glory. Wow, I am blown away by your commitment! (Oh and thanks for reminding me, on your about page, that I should be blogging when the kids go to bed. LOL!) I subscribed to your blog and look forward to your daily posts of encouragement. God bless and uh, back to homeschooling. :)

    ReplyDelete