Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, December 30, 2011

day 194: What Makes You Happy?

Psalm 9:1-2
I will praise you, with all of my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

*****************

Someone told me yesterday that I sounded sad in my blog post.  Looking back on it, I guess I was-- though I really have no reason to be.

So, today is a happy post :)

I'd like to leave 2011 on the good side.  I've had a really great year.  Met a lot of goals.  Spent a lot of time with my family.

I'd like to praise Him and be 'filled with joy' because the alternative isn't much fun.

I asked my kids what made them happy:
My 4 year old  Chloe said, "Pet Hamsters." (not that we have any of those lol)

My 6 year old said, "love and kindness and being hugged."..... what more does anyone really need?

God Bless You (Sorry today's post was kinda rambly).

P.S.: My 4 year old said, "Mama, I know what makes you happy... loving me and Katie."  (awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....)



2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I like this post.

    Me makes happy to see my husband and children happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Kids know what's really important, don't they? :)

    Many blessings and Happy New Year, Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete