Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Sunday, December 18, 2011

day 182: Light of the World


““Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has visited and redeemed his people. He has sent us a mighty Savior from the royal line of his servant David, just as he promised through his holy prophets long ago.”

************************

Happy Sunday :)  Today is our Christmas play at church, so we could use lots of prayers for that please.  There is a lot of sickness going around, and we need everyone to be healthy so we can put this on.

Today, I'm not going to type anything like I normally do.  Today, I just want to praise God for everything he'd done for me this year/this week/ even today.  Looking back, I can see how much he's brought me through, and that gives me hope and faith for all of the things he WILL bring me through.  I realize that I worry much  more than I should, and that worry is counterproductive.  God will work everything out in his own way... even if it's not the way I thought it should go. 

I want to thank God for protecting my family and for giving up his boy so we can all go to Heaven some day.  I can't imagine how  hard that had to be.

Today's song is "Jesus, Light of the World" by Third Day.

God Bless You :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly - I too am so grateful for all the Lord has done for me and its good to come to a place, your blog where you are writing what I am feeling. God bless
    Tracy
    ps: hope your play goes off well :)

    ReplyDelete