Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Thursday, December 1, 2011

day 165: Adoring Jesus

John 14:23

And Jesus replied, "All who love me will do what I say.  My father will love them, and we will come to make our home with each of them."

**************

I've decided (with God's leading) to lead up to Christmas on '365' by having a Christmas song posted daily.  Today's song is going to be "Oh Come All Ye Faithful".

Another word for 'Adore' is love.  If we love Jesus (like we sing about at Christmas) we must do what he says... and what we feel the Holy Spirit leading us in our hearts. 

We can get so desensitized listening to the same holiday songs over and over and over that we miss the actual words.  We can't go back to Bethlehem and 'adore' baby Jesus, but we can adore him every day of our life by talking to him, by telling others about him, by doing what he wants us to do, by remembering that he is the entire reason we have Christmas.

Here is our first song of December:  (And it appears I have a small love of 'Third Day'... )


Much Love,

Kelly




1 comment:

  1. I love Third Day too! Great idea to share a Christmas song everyday.
    I want to adore Jesus everyday.

    ReplyDelete