Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, December 26, 2011

day 190: Know it All

Romans 12:16
Live in harmony with each other. Don't be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don't think you know it all.

**********************

*Sometimes* I think I know it all.  *On a rare occassion* I think I know better than everyone else in my house and if they don't do what I *know* is right, then things get ugly....

I know that isn't the right way to be, and I'm trying to work on it (I see a New Year's Resolution in the making there...).

No one human knows everything about everything.  Sure, we may have certain understanding that others don't.... we may be 'experts' in our field, but there is always something more to learn.  Some way to grow. 

I have a degree in Early Childhood Education, so (in a certain respect) I *know* more about kids than my husband does... BUT does that mean I know everything or that his opinions don't count?  Of course not. 

Remember, there is always things to learn, an always people who have good ideas around you.  You just have to be willing to listen.

God Bless You :)



No comments:

Post a Comment