Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, February 20, 2012

Please Check out the Blog Directory....

I've added Mike's Blog, Life of Us and Saints. and I'll be adding another blog next month (when she gets her month in).


There are lots of blogs on there which are great to uplift you, and bring you a message from God. Visit them, encourage them, and show them some love.


As I mentioned in today's 365 post, if you'd like to add your blog, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com. Also, please send a brief (one to two sentence) blurb about your blog.


Also, if you are already on the blog roll, please link back using the 'I'm Listed At...' code on the right side bar.


Thanks so much for taking the time to read these great blogs!


~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment