Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Thursday, February 23, 2012

day 248: With My God...

2 Samuel 22:29-30
O Lord, you are my lamp,
The Lord lights up my darkness.
In your strength I can crush an army;
with my God I can scale any wall.

*******************

This verse stuck out to me when I was doing my Bible in 90 days reading.

Mainly the last part "With my God I can scale any wall."

Meaning...

With my God... I can be a good parent.

With my God... I can be the spouse I need to be.

With my God... I can fulfill his purpose for my life.

With my God... I can overcome any addiction.

With my God... I beat depression.

With my God... I can stop with the self-doubt.

With my God... I can not fear anything of the world.

Without God, I don't stand much of a chance. Kelly can be insecure, a yell-y mommy, a nagging wife, and a person who fears the world. *Kelly* can't do anything... I sure can't scale a wall.

But with God... I can do anything... anything He wants me to do.

So... I'm not in this fight by myself. You aren't in it by yourself either.

What wall do you need help scaling?

God Bless You

~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment