Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, February 27, 2012

day 252: No Place to Lay His Head.

Matthew 8:20
But Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens to live in, and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place even to lay his head.

*******

I flipped open my Bible and came across this verse, and it hit me in a sad sort of way. Jesus didn't even have a place to lay his head.

Does he now?

Think about it. Does Jesus have a place in your life to lay his head. Does he have an open invitation to stay in your life?

In my head I picture Jesus walking around sadly, walking past people and being ignored. So he keeps walking and keeps waiting for a person to ask him in to rest-- but it doesn't happen.

The world has forgotten about Jesus in a lot of ways. So glad he hasn't forgotten the world.

Don't toss Jesus out of your heart. Give him a place to lay his head.

God Bless You
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment