Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, February 24, 2012

New Blog Added :)

Leaving a Legacy has been added to the 365 Devotional Blog Roll! :)

Shari's site is so pretty, peaceful, and calming (some things I need, truth be told).

Please visit her and show her some love.

**As always, I'd be honored for you to list your blog in the Devotional Blog Roll. If you're interested, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks so much for helping this grow as a resource for Christians.

God Bless You
~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, thank you for sharing "Leaving a Legacy". You were right, it is peaceful and calming. I cried a few times too but it was good tears. You know, the tears that come when you know that God is speaking directly to you. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete