Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, February 27, 2012

New Blog Added....

I'm very excited to say that Shanda's blog, A Pause on a Path, has been added to the blog directory.

Shanda helped over 100 people in my neighborhood, and didn't even know it. At Thanksgiving, she posted on her blog about how her church did groceries/food and then they prayed for the people as they left. I told my preacher about it. We took the idea and ran with it. Thanks to that post (and God) our little church of 36 (plus our charge partner church of about 50 or so) fed over 130 people Thanksgiving supper! :).

Please visit Shanda's site. You will truly be inspired.

**I'd love to add your site to the blog directory! The more sites we have, the more resources people have when they need a devotional or encouragement. Even if your blog isn't 'devotional', as long as it is inspirational, I'd love to add it. If you are interested, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Please show Shanda's blog love (along with the other blogs mentioned) and visit them.

God Bless You,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment