Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

day 156: Lift Up Your Face

I love the band Third Day.  I wanted to do a musical post today and this song popped in my head.  It has a great beat, an awesome message, and can get your day started off right.




"Lift Up Your Face" by Third Day

Exodus 15:2
“The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.


3 comments:

  1. I love this song by Third Day, but I haven't seen the video before. Thanks for sharing it, Kelly. I will lift up my face to the Lord, for He alone is my salvation. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly - I love that scripture at the end. Great encouragement
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete