Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, November 14, 2011

day 148: A Song for the Overwhelmed

Psalm 61
O God, listen to me cry!

Hear my prayer!

From the ends of the Earth,

I will cry to you for help,

For my heart is overwhelmed.

Lead me to the towering rock of safety,

for you are my safe refuge,

a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.

Let me live forever in your sanctuary,

safe beneath the shelter of your wings!



For you have heard my vows, O God.

You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name.

Add many years to the life of the king!

May his years span the generations!

May he reign under God's protection forever.

Appoint your unfailing love and faithfulness to watch over him.


Then I will always sing praises to your name as I fulfill my vows day after day.

*******************

I pray that you have a wonderful Monday. 

God Bless You.
Kelly

1 comment: