Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, November 18, 2011

day 152: Power and Strength

Isaiah 12:2

I trust you to save me, Lord God, and I won't be afraid, 
My power and my strength come from you,
and you have saved me.

**************************

I prayed tonight for God to show me a verse that I really needed... and that you really needed.

This is what I opened up too.

I could have cried.

How much do I really trust God?  How much do you?

We talked a few days ago that if we trusted God... really trusted Him... that we wouldn't worry because we would trust that He had our back. 

This goes a little further. 

Our power and our strength comes from God. 

Everything we 'think' we have on our own, it comes from God.  Our power, our ability to trudge though when things get hard.  Our perserverence.  It all comes from God.  And it is all because we asked Him to save us and live in our heart.

If your strength comes for God, and God is... well.. God, then you can do anything.  ANYTHING! 

I just think that's awesome :)

God Bless You :)

Kelly



1 comment:

  1. IF we really trust God, THEN we won't be afraid. That's what I got from that verse. We can't say we trust God, and then still live in fear and worry. God is our strength and power. He's GOD; we can trust Him. :)
    Great encouragement, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete