Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, November 4, 2011

day 138: Who is against us?

Romans 8:31
What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

*********************

So this is the first night in over a week where I had to find a verse to write on.  I've been doing the encouragers checklist and just went with that. I thought it would be hard to find a verse-- but I prayed, opened my Bible and this one popped up.

I'd say, that is a good one to find.

God knew that I needed it-- do you?

We all have people we don't get along with.  We all feel like people are against us at times.  But it doesn't matter.  If God is with us, no one can ever be against us.  God is bigger than anything else on earth.  Any person. Any problem.  Any annoyance.

This verse did my heart good-- I hope you did too.

God Bless You :)

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is what I need to read: God is bigger than anything else on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad. Me too. I think I really needed it :)

    ReplyDelete