Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Blog Added to the Directory

Mike and Lesley Glenn have added their blog to the directory! They have a great testimony and I hope you check it out!!

Here's their blurb:



Miraculous Life: It is (our) pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for (us) . Daniel 4:2

~Kelly

**BTW, I'm late on today's 365 reading post. I haven't even read it yet. It'll be up tonight. I hope you are following along. The comments would suggest otherwise, but I'm hoping you are all just quiet folks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment