Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, January 25, 2013

Looking for a Guest Writer for tomorrow...

Tomorrow is my middle daughter's birthday, and we are having a party at the house for her. (which means cleaning... cleaning... cleaning.) I'll have time to read my B365 reading, but I'm not sure I'll have time to post anything on the blog.

The chapters will be Exodus 28-30, and I'd love it to be in about the same format as I use now.

Is anyone interested in guest posting for tomorrow? I know it's short notice. If you are, please email me at kellymartin215 (((AT))) yahoo (DOT) com.

I would very much appreciate it. 

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment