Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, September 23, 2011

day 96: When you aren't your best self....

Psalm 34:1-3
I will praise the Lord in all times.
I will constantly speak his praises.
I will boast only in the Lord.
let all who are helpless take heart.
Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness;
let us exalt his name together.

**************************************

I'm going to be as honest as I can be---- I've not been my best self today.

To be honest, I've been a bit aggitated.

More aggitated than I really like to be.

I don't know why-- well I kinda do, but it's nothing I really want to type about.

To be truthful, I didn't really want to type this up--- that's a lie again. I DID want to type it, but I didn't know what to say.  Ever have those days when you know you haven't been your best self-- and then you have no idea what to say to encourage someone?

I don't believe I've said many nice words to my husband today (you know, if he could read my mind, it would be awesome lol).

I've used the "Im tired"excuse until I'm tired of it (for many different occassions lol).

BUT, I know that it will be ok.  Tomorrow (God willing), the sun will come up.  The birds will sing.  And I'll have a chance to have a better day-- I'll have another chance to do things differently-- to watch my tongue-- I'll have another chance to not feel bad at the end of the day.

And of course, (looking at the bright side) I'll have another day to make mistakes--- to do things wrong--- and to say the wrong things.

Life is nothing if not interesting lol.

SO, if you have had a bad day today (or if you did yesterday)... you, me, and the world needs to know that it is just one day.  In the entire scheme of life, one day is just 24 hours.  Not long at all.  Tomorrow will be better. 

Onward and upward--

It will be ok.

Life goes on.

God forgives--- and so should you :)

(Sorry for the ramble--- )

God Bless You :)

Kelly

Lets make today the best of the entire week :)


1 comment:

  1. Kelly, we all have days like this. I appreciate you sharing honestly with us. God's mercies are new every morning. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete