Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 84: Your Actions

Matthew 7:20
Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.

****************************

We were talking in Sunday School last week about how when we die, what would people say.

Lets take me for example:  When I die, what will people say?

Will they say she loved her girls?

Will they say she took care of her husband?

Will they say she was a good teacher?

Will they say she was a little weird? (ok, yeah, they will probably say that one lol)

And above all, will they say without a shadow of a doubt that I was saved and in Heaven?

Most people don't going around with a sign on their head saying they are saved.  And normally, we don't share that with every person we meet.I don't go up to people and the first thing I tell them is my religious status normally.

So when they see my obituary some day, how will they know?

I think we've all heard of someone dying and think, oh, I wonder where they are now?

I don't want people to think that about me. I want people to know that when I die, I'm going to Heaven.

How do we show that?  By our actions.  If we are saved and love God, then we should live a godly live while will show up in our actions and how we treat others.

I don't want there to be a shadow of a doubt when I do die of where I am. 

How about you?  When you die, will people know without any doubt where you will end up?  What are your actions saying about you?


God Bless You, Kelly

Remembering 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment