Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Adding a new blog and let's get real for a minute (day 37/365)

First off, I want to welcome Lillian to the Encourage 365 Devotional blog directory! Her blog looks awesome! I hope you can check it out.

COTTAGE SWEET COTTAGE
Making my home a place of grace with a love for organization, recipes, thrifting and, of course, devotions.

**The second part of this is more of a question... What do you think (honestly) about blogging through the Bible in 365 days? I really enjoy reading it, but sometimes, it's hard to think of a blog post in Leviticus lol. 

Between the lack of blog comments, interest in the monthly giveaway and everything else, I was wondering if I should continue posting the things daily OR maybe I should do a weekly round up post based on what I've read throughout the week. (that could work).

What are your thoughts? 

~Kelly

(Today's reading is Leviticus 22-24 :) Seasons/festivals/pure oil/and Holy Bread. Tomorrow morning, there will be a post from the AMAZING Jan Christiansen! )

2 comments:

  1. I personally LOVE reading what you have to say everyday. THe only sad thing is, I haven't been keeping up.... So, I look at this to see what I miss ;) I think though, you should do whatever God tells you to :D I would certainly love if you kept them everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying visiting daily to read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete