Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Four New Blogs Added to the Directory! :)

No.. it's not because I'm lazy and haven't gotten around to adding blogs, but I have been blessed with so many requests for blogs to be added to the directory. We now have THIRTY blog listed in the directory!! Praise the Lord :)


You folks make me smile :)


So... between last night and today, I had four requests that met the criteria. I've been busy adding them all tonight :)


Here they are:


5 Minutes for Faith 
5 Minutes for Faith where faith lifts and encourages moms everyday. It's moms writing for moms and is a sister site to 5 Minutes for Mom. We would love to have you come over for a visit




Counting My Blessings 
Counting My Blessings by Deb is a safe place. A place where faith is about relationship and not rules. A place where kindness and compassion matter. A place for friends to gather and share their faith. 




 
Encouragement of Faith: My blog is basically a testimony of life that with God anything is possible.  I use my life lessons and struggles to show that with faith we can make it.  Encouragement of faith came about after a friend of mine past away from cancer.  She always wanted to see the good in others and when I spoke at her memorial service I was reminded that life is to short to just stand by without bringing God's joy to others. 




God is Always Faithful: Come enjoy a daily devotional about God's Faithfulness!  Let's study God's Word together and find joy in the journey with Christ!  (We are still working on the button)


Please check out these lovely blogs and all other blogs listed in the directory. You will be blessed. Also, if you haven't noticed the large blog roll to the side, I've added all of the blogs listed to my front page so you can easily see updates from them. :)

If you are interested in listing your blog in the directory, please email me at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.

IF you've sent a request and I haven't gotten back to you, please re-send. Sometimes if I check it, I'll forget to go back and do it (I'm sorry about that).

God Bless You,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment