Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, May 18, 2012

day 333: Not Unjust

Hebrews 6:10

“For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do.”

********************
This is the verse of the day over at biblegateway.com. Just like yesterday's verse, I read it--nearly cried-- and knew that I had to share it with you.

I'm sorry the explanations and 'bloggy' parts of this have dwindled, but sometimes we just have to read and see what the verse means to us (not some lady behind a keyboard).

Have a great Friday-- and I sincerely hope this verse is meant for you today.

God Bless You.


Linked with: 
Beholding Glory

and



1 comment: