Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, May 14, 2012

day 329: A Cheerful Heart

Proverbs 15:15
... A cheerful heart fills the day with song (The Message Bible)

**********************

This is the last week of school for us teacher-folks in my district. Wednesday is the last whole day; Thursday is a teacher work day; Friday is a half day (we leave at 10:15). 

So, you'd think I'd have woken up with a cheerful heart full of song.

(Actually I woke up tired.)

Today is a new day-- the beginning of a brand new week! Lots of possibilities await you (and me). Lets think of it as a Cheerful Monday-- not just a gateway to Tuesday (which brings us closer to Friday).

Fill your day with song :)

God Bless You,

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment