Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, May 4, 2012

And Another blog added :)

I'm happy to announce another blog added to the directory :) 



My Freshly Brewed Life is a blog written by Barbie.  Through her own personal journey with the Lord, she desires to encourage the hearts of women in their faith as they draw closer to a God who desires to know them intimately.


Please take time to visit this blog and all the others in the directory. These people work hard and have a calling to bring you encouragement/devotionals. It's not easy and it can be frustrating. I'm sure they would take all the support they can get :)


God Bless You,


~Kelly


*If you want your blog added, please email me at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com. If you are waiting for me to add it, send a reminder email. I *think* I have am caught up, but I could have made a mistake somewhere.


Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment