Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, December 31, 2012

1 More Day until the 365 Day Reading Starts :)

Hi, friends :) Stretch your eyes, your fingers, and you brain because tomorrow starts day 1 of the 365 Day Reading through the Bible Challenge.

I've already talked about this last night, but I wanted to mention a few things again.


  • This isn't something you have to sign up for. Commenting isn't required but OH so appreciated.
  • You can choose any year old reading list you want. I'm going with the one found HERE-- BIBLEGATEWAY.
  • You can read any version you want. I'm going with the NLT because I can understand it more
  • On the last day of every month, I'm giving away a prize. The task or question to be considered for the prize will be something related to the reading... so even though you don't 'have' to keep up or check in, your chances of winning a prize increases if you do (I'm so mean ;) )
  • Join any time. If you don't find this until May, go with us. It's better to read some of the Bible than none at all.
  • Regular 365 Contributors will still post on their days. :)
  • Pray for me... I've done this once (well, blogging every day) and it's not easy. 
  • Pray for yourself as you go on this ride with me. It's going to be a commitment :)
For the original post, CLICK HERE.

AND I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR DAY ONE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


ID-10010631

No comments:

Post a Comment