Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, December 21, 2012

Email Address Change

A few months ago, my ohthatmomagain email got hacked. It hasn't been right since. I get emails, but when I reply they don't either get back to people or I don't get their reply.

I've lost quite a few devotional blogs that way because it looks like I'm ignoring you, but I'm not. It's my email. 

From now on, if you need to reach me, if you'd like to have your blog listed in the directory, if you'd like to guest post, if you have a prayer request... please email me at kellymartin215 yahoo (you know the dot com and at part... I don't want to get hacked again by putting it on there).

If you've tried to get your blog added to the directory, please email me again at the new address. I want to add new ones :) :)

Also, I have some spots open for regular monthly contributors. If anyone is interested, please send me a line.

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment