Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Sunday, September 16, 2012

An Opportunity for all of you who are in the Blog Directory...

I've been thinking about this for a while and I really want to spotlight you wonderful people who have added your blogs to this one. I am touched by your blogs and click on them frequently.

Starting Friday, Sept. 28th and continuing every Friday after, we will have a spotlight blog from the directory. That blog will have a big q & a session on this blog, and the Friday post will be all about them, why they write devotionals, and anything else God has put on their heart.

The 2 things I ask for your blog to be spotlighted is that you:
1. are in the directory (if you aren't, you can always asked to be added. Details below).

2. you 'follow' this blog (if you don't, just click the 'follow' button to the right)

If you are interested in having your blog spotlighted, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain at yahoo dot com. It's first come first in line. I have my calendars ready and am ready to get them filled :)

Thank you all so much for everything you do for this blog and what you do for everyone you reach through your devotionals.

*If you'd like your blog added to the directory, please send an email to ohthatmomagain at yahoo dot com.

~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment