Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 41~ Who Do You Belong To?

Psalms 21:1
The Earth is the Lord's, and everything in it.  The world and all its people belong to Him.

******************************

Oh-- How that makes my heart happy! :)

*I* belong to God!  God took the time to make me-- to follow me-- to guide me-- to laugh with me-- to cry with me-- to know me.

Me and everyone else who has ever lived in the entire world.

Everyone

Do you know what that means?  Even if you don't know God-- Even if you don't recognize Him-- He still loves you, and you belong to him.

He loves you, and cares for you just like every else (of course, like everyone, He'd love if you loved him back if you don't already).

The earth is God's too.  We need to do our part to take care of it (I need to do more of my part).

*You* belong to God! God took the time to make you-- to follow you-- to guide you-- to laugh with you-- to cry with you-- to know you.

That verse does my heart good.  Does it  yours?

God Bless You!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly - great post. Have an excellent weekend.
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete