Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 49: We are Family....

Luke 8:21
Jesus replied, "My mother and brothers are all those who hear God's word and obey it."

***************************************

We all know there is nothing like family.  There is a special love-- a special bond there that is hard to replicate.

Jesus- King of Kings Jesus-- loved his family. He loved his Mama, his Daddy, and his siblings.

Now, think of the way you love your family-- think about how your heart swells when your daughter does something great, how hurt you are when are lied too-- how excited you get over a promotion-- think about all of the feelings (close feelings) associated with being a family......

That is the exact same way Jesus loves us?

To know that (as a Christian) Jesus loves me as much as his own Mama-- WOW!  Serious goosebumps here!
If you ever get to the point when you think that no one loves us-- remember this-- Jesus loves you as  much as the most important human in His Life!

You can't get much better than that :)

God Bless You!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. God's love it incomprehensible, but being a parent definitely helps me to understand it more.

    Congrats on getting your new, shorter address! I love it! I can't believe you're on day 49 already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't either. It doesn't seem like I've written 49 of these. Guess that's what happens when God is in it. :) I love the new shorter name too. It's so much easier :) Never thought I'd 'own' a .com lol

    ReplyDelete