Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Thursday, August 30, 2012

We are in need of prayers...

We writers at Encourage 365 are in need of prayers. Some of us are having health issues, some stressful family situations, some work situations, some are having problems with writers' block-- 

So...

I'm asking for your help. I hate that I haven't had a devotional up for you every day. That's not the contributor's fault... it's mine. I'm going to try my best to at least have a scripture up for you... some sort of encouragement daily. I've dropped the ball, and I'm sorry.

I believe in this ministry and want to see it grow! If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

In the meantime, please pray for these sweet people who have volunteered to help me with this blog. They (and I) will appreciate it! :)

Thank you so much! We love you all and appreciate you reading :) We pray that you get encouragement from here and something to kick start your day (like I said... if I'd just get on the ball again...)

Sincerely,

Kelly (site owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment