Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Through the godly stumble...

God has a way of getting your attention. I know He did my husband and mine this week. I haven't been reading my Bible like I should and today I just needed it.

So,  I prayed for God to show me what I needed (and maybe you need it too).

God knows how to give us our messages (He's cool like that). He knows I'm a writer so I learn from stories. He gave me 4 verses that when I read as a story I went.... OHHHHHHH! I'm going to post them the way I got them.  Here are the verses form the NLT: Job 38:36, Ps 16:8, Ps 37:24, Ps. 37:23.

When read together, you get...

Who gives intuition to the heart and instinct to the mind? I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken for He is right beside me. Though the godly stumble, they will not fall for the Lord holds them by the hand. The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

Thank you, Lord, for the great message today! I needed it (the Lord holding our hands always makes me tear up as a Mama.)

Have a great Sunday!!

~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this post!!!!! I love how you put them in "story "are form! God is good at getting our attention and even cooler when we have those Ah ha moments of understanding! !!!
    Blessings my friend!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete