Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Friday, April 20, 2012

New Blog Added :)

I'm very excited to announce another blog added to the directory :)

Photobucket
Just a Thought: I'm Mom to four incredible kids, and wife to the best husband on the planet. I am blessed, forgiven, and loved-unconditionally and extravagantly. I am discovering who I was created to be, and what it means to live loved and walk in everyday Grace. You can find me knee deep in Life, Love, Laughter, Creativity, Family and Faith, over at Just A Thought♥


Please visit Katharine's blog and show her some support :)

Don't forget to look at the other blogs and get great Biblical encouragement from each of them.



It's growing folks :)

What a great resource for us! :)

God Bless You,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment