Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Sunday, November 4, 2012

WOW-- Devotional from me :)

I have a story featured on today's WOW- Writing on the Word. I'm SUPER excited about it. Please head over and check it out...

A friend’s husband, a preacher, was watching a television program and his young son told him that a preacher shouldn’t watch such shows. It convicted the father, and he changed the channel. CLICK TO READ MORE...

~Kelly

**Don't forget that I'm going to send a donation to the Red Cross on my other blog www.kellymartinstories.com . For this week, for every book I sell on Amazon.com, I'm sending one dollar. So, if I sell 1 book, it will be $26 sent. 2 will be $27 etc. Please help me by buying books :) It's getting great reviews and I know you'll love it. PLUS can enter to win a FREE copy gifted to whomever you wish (Christmas present, anyone?)



No comments:

Post a Comment