Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Prayer Ministries International

A few weeks ago, I found a website called 'Prayer Ministries International'. I clicked the link and instantly knew I had to sign up for it.

It is a website that takes prayer requests. Then the founder, Deb, sends emails to everyone who has pledged to pray for the requests. It is a great way to get prayers out and help people.

I signed up to be a prayer partner and got my first email yesterday. Without giving specifics, I was amazed by the amount of people from all over the world (not just the country.... the world!) who were asking for prayer.  Folks, there are a lot of people hurting!

Sometimes we don't have a lot of money and can't donate to help causes even when we want. Prayers are free... but they help so so much! And, truthfully, they help more than money ever could. You how know you feel when you know someone is praying for you... it lights up your spirit much more than dollars and cents.

I'd like to encourage you to stop by Prayer Ministries International and look around. I also encourage you to become a Prayer Partner. It doesn't cost you a dime and Deb does all the work sending you the prayer requests, but it's an amazing ministry and you can help so many people!

Matthew 18:20
"because where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them."

God Bless You,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment