Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Monday, July 9, 2012

New Blog Added to the Directory (and a new monthly writer!) :)

I'm happy to announce that a new blog has been added to the directory. Wendy from I Love Devotionals has been added AND she is Encourage 365 newest writer! Her devotionals will be posted once a month (we are still working on the details.) I'm so happy to have Wendy added to the Enc. 365 family!!


Here is what Wendy says about her blog: 



(This is the only picture I could find. Wendy, I'll change it if you want.)


I Love Devotionals: My names Wendy and I Love Devotionals. I write devotionals that try to help us see God better and remind us how much Jesus not only loves but likes us as we are. Devotional topics range from learning about God while doing laundry to discovering a biblical truth while caring for my husband who is fighting cancer. 


Lets pray for Wendy's husband as a group and Wendy too!


Please welcome Wendy by visiting her site and showing her some love. The people who blog on here and add their blogs work hard to give you God's message (lots of you, readers, are too and you know how they feel). Go and say hey to Wendy and to the other blogs in the directory if you have a chance.


If you'd like your blog added (or if you'd like to guest post), drop me a line at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.


Thanks so much!

God Bless You!!


~*~Kelly~*~



No comments:

Post a Comment