Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Announcement: My email was hacked.

If you got an email from me pleading for some money to help me back to America because I was attacked by robbers in a foreign country, please ignore it. 

I'm fine, safely tucked away in the ole U.S.A. My email, however, was not so fine. It was hijacked and taken to places it had never/didn't want to go. 

Sigh.

Anyway, I've fixed the problem (hopefully), but I wanted to give you a heads up, in case you were thinking of bailing me out (which was really nice of you... thank you :) )

~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did and I was praying that you were hacked and not stranded! God Bless you. Do you have another email that I can send my blog info to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be fixed now. I sent you an email from a different account :)

    ReplyDelete