Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Blog Added to the Directory :)

Part of the reason I love the directory is a selfish one. I love finding/reading new blogs that I probably would have never found otherwise. 


Another wonderful person emailed me her blog today, and I'm glad she did. Like all of the blogs in the directory, hers is filled with faith and encouragement. I encourage you to click the link and 'follow' her blog.






Feeling a little spiritually parched?  Refreshed by the Word hits the spot with Christian devotionals to refresh your spirit.


Please head over and show Jan some love.


Also, please check out the blog directory either in the timeline to the left or in the tab above. You will definitely find something to bless you :) And you will bless these authors by checking out their pages.


*If you have a blog you'd like to add to the directory, please email me at ohthatmomagain at yahoo dot com. 


*If you'd like to submit a guest post for this blog, send an email to the same address.


*AND/OR if you love writing, please consider submitting a story at our 'sister' site for fiction: Faith Filled Fiction

Imperfectly Yours,


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment