Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another new blog added tonight :)

It's been awhile since I've gotten to add any blogs, then tonight I get to add 2. Makes me happy :)


This blog is from Amber. Here is her snippet:




Photobucket
 At Season The Day, I hope to inspire readers to join the adventure of walking with the living God. My desire is to encourage others to "Taste and See that the Lord is Good" Psalm 34:8a  




Please welcome Amber to the blog directory. Check out her blog as well as the other wonderful blogs posted. If you'd like yours added, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.


Thanks so much! :)


Imperfectly Yours,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment