Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Silent No More... new blog in directory

I'm very excited to add this new blog :) And I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. There isn't really any excuse for it.

Here's our newest member:


“Silent No More” – In November 2000, I had a supernatural encounter with the Lord that changed my life as He opened my ears to hear His voice.  For 12 years, I have enjoyed the constant nearness of His presence and the impartation of His heart.   It’s my desire to share what I have learned – and am learning still -  as to encourage others to seek Him, to know Him, to hear Him for themselves in their daily walk. 


~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment