Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor. 15:58

design

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Blog Added to the Directory

Yes, folks, I'm still alive. I've been horrible at my 365 days of blogging (sigh... hopefully I'll get to write more this summer). But God is still blessing this little blog. JoAnne emailed me and asked if her awesome (my word) blog could be added to the directory. I said, sure!!! And here it is.... head on over and give her some love :)


(PHOTO NOT AVAILABLE)
"By This Still Hearth" grew out of what I have come to regard as some of God's greatest gifts, His small, step-by-step revelations that connect the Word to our lives and show us how He is new every morning. I hope to build these blessed intersections between our every breath and His truths into altars that fill our days with worship and joy.

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment